Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Day +364 : 500,000 eBooks for free

I am fine today.

The World eBook Fair are offering 500,000+ eBooks for free from 4th July to 4th August 2007. You can visit their web site here to search for books that suit your reading appetite.

When I was young, it was extremely hard for me to get enough books to read. Every book that I got was so precious to me that I must read it; of course, this only covers those books that I could comprehend. I wrote about this situation on my Day +121 and Day +122 blog.

In contrast, I am now flooded by book and yet, I don’t read them :-(

Happy reading!

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the free ebook news. I share this news with all my colleagues in company. It is a great news for us.

Thanks.

from
szu kiak

David said...

You are welcome, Szu Kiak. Have a nice day :-)