Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Day +391 : Sayonara, my friend Sporanox

I am fine today.

You might wonder who this Sporanox is. It is an anti-fungal drug that I took continuously for about one and half year.

This morning, I noticed that the pharmacist did not give me Sporanox yesterday, and I am very sure that the doctor did not “off” the drug. The only drug he adjusted the steroid, which he reduced from 1 tablet(5mg) a day to 1 tablet per alternate day. In order to make sure that the prescription was correct, I called the doctor this morning. He confirmed that I no longer need to take Sporanox :-)

Previously, the Sporanox helped to wade off any potential fungus attack and now my body’s immune system has to do the job. I pray that it will do it well.

A picture of this colourful friend :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: