Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day +372 : Balik kampung! (Back to village!)

I am fine today.

I am going back to Sibu, Sarawak this evening. I will stay overnight in my 2nd sister house and then go back to my home village tomorrow morning. The purpose of this trip is mainly to visit my mother.

This is the first time ever I go back to Sarawak since I was sick end of November, 2005. I am going back alone this time. I plan to go back again at the end of this year with my wife and children.

Adriel is back to the kindergarten today, but Joseph and Aaron started to have fever last night. They must be infected by Adriel. Hopefully, my wife will be able to handle them while I enjoy good rest in the ‘kampung (village)’.

I will be coming back on the next Monday. I hope I can find internet connection in the ‘kampung’ so that I can keep on posting.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

那很好啊。愿上帝祝福你。