Sunday, July 08, 2007

Day +368 : Great gift for the boys

I am fine today.

Daniel and Joseph have been ‘demanding’ for a very popular real-time strategy computer game called Warcraft. As they are very lazy to study, I promised to purchase the game for them only if they study hard and improve their attitue toward study.

Yesterday, they managed to finish their homework earlier and do a little bit of study, so I rewarded them with the game :-)

Driving the two boys to study is a very challenging task. Whenever I asked them to study, they would argue with me the necessity of study and blamed me of unfairness because I never asked Adriel(3 years old) and Aaron(1 year old) to study :-(

Now, they have to finish the homework and do some revision first before they can play the game. I hope with this arrangement, they will have greater motivation to study.

See you next post :-)

1 comment: