Sunday, July 15, 2007

Day +375 : Life in home village (3)

I am fine today.

In the morning, I joined Sunday service in my childhood church which I attended since I was studying Primary one until I completed my upper six. After that, I came to KL to study and only visited the church when I went back for holiday. Many church members that were very close to me are now very old. They concerned very much about me and never ceased to pray for me when they knew that I was sick. They were very happy to see me among them this morning. I was given a chance to share testimony in Foochow dialect :-) Besides sharing, I also presented a song called "昂首无惧"(Whom Shall I Fear?) which I presented over and over again.

It is based on 3 selected verses in Psalm 27.

Psalm 27:1 "Yahweh is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? Yahweh is the strength of my life. Of whom shall I be afraid?"

Psalm 27:3 "Though an army should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear. Though war should rise against me, even then I will be confident."

Psalm 27:6 "Now my head will be lifted up above my enemies around me. I will offer sacrifices of joy in his tent. I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to Yahweh."

The church. I ordered some food from Bintangor town and invited my sisters and uncles to come for lunch. All of them were very concern about my health. When one of my uncles saw me, the first thing he said was, "Ah Kiew, I care very much about you." They always call me "Ah Kiew" :-)

My two uncles. My cousins and sister-in-law.

My 2nd sister and third sister with my 74 year-old mother. See you next post :-)

No comments: