Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Day +378 : First movie after transplant

I am fine today.

I went to watch the movie called “Transformer” with my wife, Daniel and Adriel in the evening. Joseph couldn’t make it because he hadn’t come home from school yet as he study the afternoon session. He will be watching the movie some other time.

I understand from my nephew that the figures in the movie are based on the classic Transformer cartoon and comic which I never have a chance to see or read before. For the first time in my life, I came to know the good robot Optimus Prime and the bad robot Megatron :-)

The Optimus Prime - Protect.

The Megatron - Destroy.
It is an interesting movie with very good computer graphic effects. I highly recommend it :-)

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It was my first time seeing transformer actually. quite good to see.

David said...

I see. You are like me too :-)

Unknown said...

哈哈。我有个朋友也是从小就看transformers. 大概男子都喜欢看transformers吧。:)

David said...

我相信我假如我小时有电视及图书,我也会喜欢的。