Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Day +385 : The naughty one gets better reward (3)

I am fine today. Continue on the above topic...

One of my uncles was a very faithful BN supporter. This uncle is very kind and close to us. He always purchased delicious junk foods for us when we were young :-)

On year, during election campaign, naughty me and my brother, Richard decided to support the opposition party, DAP. We erected a big poster next to our house with a very big rocket (DAP party logo) and some writing that portrayed BN MPs as cunning and irresponsible; only gave goodies such as pebbles (to surface the muddy road) just before election and disappeared almost instantly after the election.

Part of the writing that I can recall was as follow (If not the bone marrow transplant, I might be able to recall the full writing):-

国政自称做得好,
议员中选隆州躲,
。。。
两粒石头把人骗,
。。。

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: