Saturday, July 14, 2007

Day + 374 : Life in home village (2)

I am fine today.

I went to Bintangor town early in the morning to buy some meat and vegetables. The town is about 15km away from my village, Sg. Mador.

The symbol of Bintangor town – green skinned orange grown here only.

The food here is very cheap. A bowl of “Fried-soup Mee(炒煮面)” cost RM1.70 only :-) This type of Mee is only available in Sarawak.

I purchased a piece of soursop which was, according the hawker, harvested “ripe from the tree”. It was very sweet despite the word “sour” as part of its name :-) I would never purchase unripe soursop because most of them became rotten before ripens.

I visited my third sister after coming back from Bintangor town. She is staying about 15km from my house. I was treated very delicious food there which includes the true kampong chicken.

Photo with my third sister family. Her eldest son is studying in Universiti Tun Abdul Razak (UNITAR), so this photo does not include him.

A photo with my third sister - my saver (救命恩人). She donated her stem cells to me to make my bone marrow transplant possible. We are now very closely related as we have the same blood now :-)
See you next post :-)

No comments: