Thursday, July 19, 2007

Day +379 : A concert about Life and Love

I am fine today.

Dream Faith Music is using my quote about life – It’s a miracle that I live (我活着是神迹) – in their upcoming concert in Labuan and Beaufort, Sabah. The full quote is available in my Day +181 blog.

A banner of the concert. Click it to get a larger view.

In addition to this, I also recorded a short sharing for them to play during the concert. I spent whole day writing, practising, recording and editing the sharing until midnight :-) My wife teached me how to pronounce many Chinese words which I could not pronounce accurately.

If you live in Labuan or Beaufort, I invite you to attend the concert. I would like to give thank and glory to God if my experience or writing bring encouragement to people.

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

light&life said...

They are from my church at Sunway :) "Faith Christian Center"

David said...

I see :-)