Monday, August 06, 2007

Day +397 : A talk about my Leukaemia experience

I am fine today.

I was invited to speak at an insurance agent’s group meeting this morning. There were more than 10 insurance agents attended the meeting.

I began the talk with the sharing that I recorded for the concert as I posted in my Day +388 and Day +389 blog. The sharing summarized what had happened to me and how I overcame the toughest trial of life that I ever experienced.

After that I talked about my experiences on insurance which included the claim process, my experience with insurance agents and what are my expectations on insurance agents. Part of the sharing can be found in my Day +69 blog.

After the talk, the audiences asked many questions regarding my illness and the treatment process.

Photo of me talking in the meeting.

Photo with Mr. Kuok Chai, the agent that invited me to talk in their meeting. He is the one that I talked about in my Day+69 blog.
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David,

Thanks you very much for your sharing. You give me a lot of encouragement to do my very best now and future in this industry.

Kuok Chai

David said...

Dear Kuok Chai,

With your good attitude in servicing customer, I believe you can achieve great success in this industry.

David