Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Day +412 : Sensitive teeth = healthy teeth?

I am fine today.

I mentioned on my blog Day+390 that I started to have sensitive teeth and the doctor recommended me to use OralBalance gel instead of Biotene mouth wash as a mean to relieve my dry mouth syndrome. I believe one of the reasons that cause my teeth to be painful when rinsing my mouth with Biotene is because it is sweet. Unfortunately, I found out that the OralBalance caused more pain to my teeth than the Biotene due to the fact that it is sweeter than Biotene and it tends to stick to the teeth longer than the Biotene fluid. I believe my wife and children always wonder why I jump up and down every time I apply the OralBalance. They must mistakenly think that the OralBalance is a very delicious food; a food that causes me to dance after eating it.

It is very difficult for me to take cold or tasty food now. These include ice-cream, chocolate, cakes and many other delicious foods. And you must be aware that almost all delicious and tasty foods are not healthy. Whenever my teeth are dealing with these foods, they issue painful signal to me to force me not to eat them. In the end, I can eat healthy foods only :-)

With this understanding, I do not see the sensitive teeth as a problem, but as a blessing to me.
This lead to the conclusion that sensitive teeth = healthy teeth – teeth that make me healthy :-) What do you think?

See you next post :-)

No comments: