Monday, August 20, 2007

Day +411 : : I know how to protect my head now :-)

I am fine today.

Aaron is 16 months old now. He can talk quite a lot though most of the times only my wife and I know what he is talking about. He is very active and energetic and never seems to get tired. He used to knock himself here and there, but these “knockings” never slow him down.

A few days ago, he hit his forehead with the baby chair. As a result, a considerable long stripe of swelling appears right in the middle of his forehead. Now he is smarter. When he wanted to be naughty, he will protect his head with this readymade helmet :-)

Remembering that he was only a 4 months old embryo while I was diagnosed with Leukaemia and now he is a cute, energetic and “naughty” boy, I have to give thank to God for it is His grace and mercy that sustain my life to enjoy a wonderful family life:-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: