Saturday, August 11, 2007

Day +402 : Happy birthday, Adriel

I am fine today.

Today is Adriel’s 3-year old birthday. We celebrated her birthday last night as my wife has to attend a teacher’s day dinner tonight.

We bought a bicycle and some toys as her birthday presents. Apart from this, we have Foochow Mee Sua(长寿面) and chicken eggs for dinner. I remembered my brother Richard brought Chicken soup Mee Sua to me during my Day +2 transplant. At that time, I was not allowed to boost its taste with the famous Foochow red wine, but last night I managed to indulge myself with the tasty red wine :-) I wrote on my Day +2 blog that {Check Soup "Mee Sua" + "Foo Chow" red wine = HEAVEN!} So I experienced heaven last night :-)

This morning, one of my neighbours gave a few beautiful panties to Adriel as her birthday present :-) This neighbour likes her very much.

Adriel and the cake. Family photo.
What is the best way to swallow this flower?
Now I can fetch Aaron!
Aaron said, "I only need one eye to see you!"
Last year this time, I was still lived in isolation. I blogged about the situation on my Day +38 blog. I thank God for his grace and mercy that grant me life to celebrate Adriel’s birthday.

See you next post :-)

No comments: