Saturday, August 12, 2006

Day +38

I am well today. The PICC lines behave very well, no backflow occurs.

Today my daughter, Adriel, celebrated her 2 years old birthday together with my 4th sister. Actually Adriel birthday is on the 11 August, which is yesterday. We organized a combined birthday party for them. Economic of scale :-) It is a pitty that our digital camera run out of battery, so no photograph could be taken and we lent our video camera to someone, so no video could be taken either:-( I didn't join the party but based on the loud and noisy noice downstair, I knew both the children and adults were having fun. My sister, one of our church members and my wife prepared many delicious foods for the party. These foods include spaghetti, KFC, potatoes wedges, Pizza, mushroom soup, salad, birthday cake, soft drink mixed with lemon juice and Nata De Cocoa, Konnyaku jelly and others.

Even though I didn't join the party, but I was served with home cooked spaghetti, the most delicious food I ever have after the transplant:-)

See you next post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your babys are cute...we like to see u and your family in church ..our church need your service...god bless u and your family...

Anonymous said...

你的女儿好可爱噢!昨天顺辉用他的手机帮Adriel拍照片。由于我,淑贞,美贞,顺辉和亨杰赶着要去牧师家有个开会。所以我们在你的家吃了晚餐就走了!我的姐姐昨天有来你的家帮adriel庆祝生日。哈哈!

Wendy ;)

David said...

Hi Sandra,
What? U have spaghetti during transplant? Aiya! Why u don't tell me earlier. Anymore other delicious food u have after the transplant?

Yes, they are cute:-) I will be back to church very soon. Miss u all so much.

Thank you Wendy. Yes, my wife did mentioned it:-)