Friday, August 11, 2006

Day +37

I am well today. One of the PICC lines experienced backflow, my wife helped me to flush the line. She did it very well. Applause!

I was admitted to the hospital for transplant when Aaron, my youngest son is slightly more than two months old. Before the admission, he always smiled at me when I called his name and now he still smiles a lot when someone he recognized called him. This morning I called him and thought that he will responds with smile like before, but only to find out that he kept on staring at me, with his mouth wide open, without any smile. I think he might wondering who this bald head guy is:-(

When I just came back from the hospital, my 2 years old daughter always knocked at the door and shouted, "I want Baba, I want Baba!" My wife explained, "Baba is not healthy, you cannot go near to him." She now know that she should kept a distance from me. We bought her a teddy bear as her 2 years old birthday present yesterday, she was very happy. When my wife passed me something through the door, I saw her holding the teddy bear and saying to me repeatly, "Adriel like(s) birthday present."

My second son, Joseph always knocked at the door and wanted to talk to me. When I opened the door, the first thing he would said is, "Wow! It's so cold!" He must be admiring his father for enjoying his life in this cold room.

Daniel, my eldest son, always knocked at the door and told me how many reward points he earned so far. Seeing me enjoying life in this cold room, he told my wife he would like to have a private room as well.

My wife, Angela, is busy taking care of me and the children. Washing the toilet, cleaning the room...

See you next post:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need them and they need you.
God knows about it.