Sunday, August 06, 2006

Day +32

I am fine today. One of the PICC (Peripherally Inserted Central Catherter) lines on my right arm experienced heavy backflow. My wife sent me to hospital to request the BMT nurse to flush the line in the afternoon. The nurse also did the PICC dressing for me. Then she clamped both catherter lines to prevent backflow.

I also brought back the two sport cars that I left in the ward and returned them to my children. The room which I stay now is too small for me to play them. There is also no more bicycle for me to exercise. How I wish I could go for jogging every early morning, just like what I consistently doing before I was sick for two years. I completed a distance of about 3.7km within 20 to 25 minutes at 5:30am everyday and this 3.7km is actually makes up of 5 rounds, with a distance of about 0.7km each round. Assuming that I managed to jog for 330 days a year, the total distance that I completed in two years is equal to 2442km (330x2x3.7km).

In order to have good exercise, I try to jog in my room. But because the total distance of a round in my room is only about 5 meters, completing a distance of 3.7km would requires 740 (3700/5)rounds. Since the distance of 5 meters per round is really too small for me, after a few round of jogging in the room, "peninglah kepala saya"(Dizzy is my head) :-(

See you next post:-)

No comments: