Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Day +420 : A Remy-Linguini show (1)

I am fine today.

On my blog Day +398 and Day +399, I mentioned that I submitted appeal letters for my two nieces to Deputy Education Minister, Y.B. Dato’ Hon Choon Kim. They are appealing to enter the teacher training program called KPLSPM (Kursus Perguruan Lepasan SPM).

Y.B. Dato’ Hon office reacted very fast. They forwarded the appeal letters to Pengarah (director) of Bahagian Pendidikan Guru (BPG) with a cover letter saying that Dato’ Hon support the appeal. One of my niece received a copy of the letter, but another one did not receive any letter from Dato’ Hon. I checked with Dato’ Hon’s office this morning and found out that he supported both appeals. Why one of my nieces did not received the cover letter from Dato’ Hon’s office? I believe the letter must be missing in action some where :-(

Apart from this, I also made many calls to BPG to check the status, but they always asked me to wait. The famous quote from them was, “if you don’t receive a call from us, it means that the appeal is not successful.” But based on the “tidak apa (couldn’t careless)” attitude of government staff, who knows they don’t throw the appeal letters into the dustbin?

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: