Sunday, August 12, 2007

Day +403 : “It is a miracle that I live” is a song now

I am fine today.

My wife and I composed “It is a miracle that I live (我活着是神迹)” into a song a few weeks ago.

I sang the song for the first time just after it was completed on the 29 July 2007 in the church. My wife is a good pianist :-) She provided excellent piano accompaniment though we didn’t have time to practice it in advance as we just completed the song early in the morning and I had to rush to the church after that.

You can download the song here.

The score. (Click to get a larger view) I hope you like the song.

See you next post :-)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

嗯! 你的歌很好听哦!我已经download在我的电脑了.

Sharon Ngan said...

Dear David,

The song not only very nice, meaningful, very touching and song by yourself.
I will save it and play the song again and again. And share with other that "It is a miracle that WE are live today".
Actually, 11 August is also my birthday. Next time we can consider celebrating together with your lovely daughter Adriel.

Best regards,

Kuok Chai

David said...

Wendy and Kuok Chai, thank you for telling me that you like the song. I hope the song will make us appreciate life more and bring a higher level of gratitude in our life. You are free to share the song with others.

Celebrating birthday together? Not a bad idea, we can do it together - economic of scale :-)

Happy birthday to you!

David

Anonymous said...

hey.. wondering whether got english version for the song ah? Coz i dunno chinese.. :(

David said...

Sorry, Lawrence,there is no English version yet. Waiting for someone who is good in English to translate for me.