Thursday, August 30, 2007

Day +421 : A Remy-Linguini show (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

With this in mind, my eldest sister, Sie Huong, who is the mastermind behind the whole appeal business was not very comfortable. She kept on asking me to follow-up with all the parties that might be involved – a political secretary from Sarawak, Dato’ Hon office, and BPG.

In the end, I am just like the garbage boy Linguini in the animation film Ratatouille and my eldest sister is Remy, the rat which directed Linguini to cook :-) Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have a slightest sense of complain here, remembering that Linguini is the one who became the owner of Gusteau’s Restaurant in Paris in the end:-)

Now my eldest sister told me she would like to follow-up with the involved parties herself next week. She wanted me to give her all the telephone contacts that I have.

With our master going into action (师傅出马), I am a lot more confident that the ending will be rewarding :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: