Saturday, August 04, 2007

Day +395 : A Potluck

I am fine today.

A few church cell groups combined to have a potluck dinner at my house. There are about 45 cell group members and their family members turned up for the event.

My wife cooked very delicious herbal eggs for the potluck. The eggs were cooked in the herbal soup for two hours last night. After that, we continue to soak them in the soup until the evening today. This allowed the flavour of the herbs to seep into the eggs thoroughly :-)

The delicious food.

Children and adults busy taking the food.
What made them to have such a ‘huge’ laugh?

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David, how are you? It has been awhile I did not have time to pop by. nhmm, will definitely need to spend some time to go through your older posts. Seems there are a lot of interesting events over the past few months. Cheers!

David said...

Hi Allan,

Nice to hear from you again. Not a day I am not fine :-) Thank you for reading my blog.

God bless you.