Sunday, August 26, 2007

Day +417 : First visit ever to Berjaya Times Square

I am fine today.

My wife and I went to attend a Christian Book Fair at Berjaya Times Square. This is our first ever visit to Berjaya Times Square. A church couple who migrated back from Canada about two years ago told us that they visited the place about “hundred” times. They said they “conquered” the big shopping establishments one by one :-) It is very difficult for us to do this as we are struggling to “conquer” the children at home everyday :-(

I purchased quite lot of VCD and books from the book fair, but I am afraid I don’t have much time to read them.

Life is a joke :-) When I had plenty of time to read when I was young, I didn’t have enough books to read and I had to beg for books. I mentioned the situation on my blog Day +121. And now, I can afford to buy books and I have plenty of books at home, but I don’t have time to read :-(

However, life is still great whether I have time to read, or money to spend or not.

See you next post :-)

No comments: