Sunday, January 28, 2007

Day +207

I am fine today. I attended church service this morning and in the afternoon, I rushed to UH to visit some friends. Now continue from yesterday…

What about herbs? I was introduced so many types of herb after I was diagnosed with this disease. If I was presented with convincing cases regarding the effectiveness of these herbs have on my disease, I shall not go for bone marrow transplant.

Many people claim that a plant called Rodgersia sambucifolia Hemsl (岩陀-Yantuo) cures Leukaemia. This was reported in various newspapers and magazines. I post photos of the leaves below. If you see trees with such leaves in your front or back yard, don't get rid of them. Many people are looking for them.

Raw Yantuo leaves. Click the picture to get a larger view.


Dry Yantuo Leaves. Click the picture to get a larger view.

After analyzing testimonials found in newspapers and magazines carefully, I failed to convince myself beyond reasonable doubt that it is in fact Yantuo that cures Leukaemia.

Please understand that I am not saying that they are not effective at all. What I can say is until now I am still not sure whether it works as claimed. I am still searching for convincing cases that prove that it works and I really hope that I could find one.

In fact, the main reason that I rush to hospital this afternoon is to ‘investigate’ a claim that a 73 year old patient who failed chemotherapy gain complete remission (cancer cells fall below 5%) after drinking Yantuo soup. Busy body me, isn’t it? :-)

I will continue to share with you my experience with herbs.

See you next post :-)

5 comments:

wujin said...

Dear David,

do you know melayu name of yentou ?

Thx

David said...

Dear Wujin,

Sorry, I don't know the name in Melayu.

David

Anonymous said...

we have yantuo tree and leaves if you or anyone u know needs it. pls contact me at 012-313 1153 lee. its free.

David said...

Thank you, Lee. I will direct anyone who is looking for it to you in future :-) David

Anonymous said...

Hi the malay name is called "memali".