Saturday, January 06, 2007

Day +185

I am fine today.

I brought my family to Taman Bukit Jalil (Bukit Jalil Garden) this morning. It is a very big garden with children playgrounds, fish ponds, jogging tracks, themed houses and many other facilities. Due to my sickness, I am not able to bring my family to this garden for the pass one year.

It is the best garden nearby my house for jogging, family or group outdoor activities. I would like to share with you some of the photos taken this morning. As usual, you can click on the photos to get a larger view.

A family photo.

One of the children playgrounds.


Children are feeding the fishes. They generously gave all their honey stars (their breakfast) to the fishes. Sssh! Don't tell my mother-in-law.

There are numerous cat fishes in the ponds. What do you have in mind when you see these fishes? For gluttonous people like me, I always wonder how do they taste. Unfortunately, fishing is strictly prohibited there :-(

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

ront said...

i think we all think of food whenever we see 'edible' animals like these. especially Foochows....like you and I