Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Day +188

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

This half an hour disturbance caused me havoc. I had to speed up everything to the extent that I need to take bath while cooking the Beehon :-( How to achieve this? Simple :-) First, fry the ingredients, then pour in water and then quickly rush to the bath room to take bath. Rush back to kitchen before the water started to boil. You have about 2-3 minutes to take bath, anything longer than this might turn everything in the wok into charcoals :-)

I did not have chance to put on my cloth before I need to continue my cooking. Seeing me frying the Beehon naked, this busy body Joseph came and asked, “Baba, why you need to take off cloth to cook?”

After the cooking, I rushed to my sister’s house to borrow her car. There are two possible routes from my house to UH. One is through Jalan Puchong and the other through Federal Highway. I decided to use Jalan Puchong this time, but not long after driving, I encountered heavy traffic jam. Then I started to feel regret to choose this route and imagine how smooth the traffic is on the other route. I believe if I choose to use Federal Highway and hit a traffic jam there, I would also imagine how smooth the traffic is on Jalan Puchong. Whichever way I choose, I would always think that I make wrong decision when caught in a traffic jam. This type of thinking always makes me unhappy.

Rather than feeling sorry to choose the wrong route, why not assume that the traffic on the other route is much worse than this? This will definitely make us happy because we think that we are so clever and have made a damp good decision, even amidst a heavy traffic jam :-)

See you next post.

No comments: