Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Day +182

I am fine today. This is an extremely busy day.

I waked up at 5:30am this morning together with my wife and Daniel. After they went to school at 6:30am, I rushed to UH (University Hospital) to let the nurse drew my blood samples for a research. Actually, I could go anytime during office hour, but I rather go early to beat the traffic.

I reached home from UH at about 7:45am. Then I took my breakfast, swept and mopped the floor, clean the toys, then taking care of Aaron and Adriel while wrapping and labeling the books for Joseph.

I brought Adriel to see a doctor after Joseph went to school. She complained she had smelly and painful ear last night. I cleaned her outer ear using cotton bud and found smelly yellowish discharge on the cotton bud. The discharge was cleared after a few cleaning, but the girl insisted that there was still a little bit of them left in the ear and forced me to continue cleaning her ear. I cleaned her ear and showed her the clean cotton bud to prove that there was no discharge left in the year, but she disagreed. So I had to continue cleaning her right ear until she was satisfied with the cleaning :-( It was almost midnight by then, so I slept for about 5 hours only.

In the afternoon, I brought my wife to have her annual eyes examination at Optimax, Taman Tun Dr. Ismail, Kuala Lumpur. At night, Daniel and I managed to finish wrapping and labeling all books. We worked until very late because there are too many books to wrap :-( No wonder, Daniel cried on Tuesday when I ‘commanded’ him to wrap all books, including Joseph’s. Fortunately, he helped me tonight; else I have to ‘cry’ also seeing the big piles of books to wrap.

Hopefully, as things settle down, I can relax more tomorrow.

See you next post :-)

No comments: