Sunday, January 21, 2007

Day +200

I am fine today.

I rested for about two months after the fourth cycle of chemotherapy before going for bone marrow transplant. During this waiting period, I occasionally wished that I could escape from the transplant. So I said to myself, if I could find a proven magic product or approach that could cure my disease, I would not go for transplant.

At that period, I was very alert of the alternative health approaches that other patients were trying, with the hope of identifying one that is useful for me. In other words, I hope to find one that is ‘powerful’ enough to ‘rescue’ me from bone marrow transplant.

The approaches that I came across includes Chinese Herbs, Qi Gong, health products such as LingZhi (灵芝), Xango Mangosteen Juice, Oncogen XP-180 and many others.

I read claims made on these products or approaches, studied scientific reports, talked to patients, observed their progress and pondered heavily on the effectiveness of these approaches.

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: