Friday, January 19, 2007

Day +198

I am fine today.

Grace commented on my yesterday blog that The Star reported a 17 year old boy called Wong Kim Yau had successfully undergone an unrelated bone marrow transplant in UH. You can read the news here.

We know each other since early last year. He completed his chemotherapy treatment earlier but experienced a relapse. After this, he had to complete another chemotherapy treatment before this bone marrow transplant.

The same team of haematologist did the transplant for me. They are team leader Dr. Gan, Dr. Bee and Dr. Harris. In addition, the heamatology unit also engaged Dr. Alan Teh as visiting consultant.

A big thank you to all of you, doctors.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi-

I came across your site and wanted to share with you a book I had the honor of writing and I think you will really enjoy reading.

Super Stemmys - Doris and the Supercells

For more information, go to https://www.createspace.com/3391680

Regards

David