Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day +1303 : Finally, I get my camera back

I am fine today.

Two days ago, the camera shop asked me to pick up the Canon Digital Ixus 870 IS camera which was sent for repair on the first day of 2010. I was told that it would normally take two months to service a camera. I am very fortunate that I could get it back in 26 days :-)

I asked for the service report to understand what was actually done to the camera but I was told that there was none :-( So what I could do is to perform a quick test; shooting about 20 photos continuously with flash. The camera didn’t give burning smell and no smoke appeared around the flash light. With this, I assume that it was repaired.

With the camera, I should be able to post more photos especially those delicious dishes :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: