Friday, January 01, 2010

Day +1276 : New Year Eve's Countdown Celebration

I am fine today.

My church organized the countdown last night. About 50 church members attended the event where we remembered the grace of God throughout the year. This doubled the total of number of attendees compared to last year.

Yesterday was the 1276th day of my post bone marrow transplant. I am so grateful that I am alive.

I am still counting the day that the Lord bestowed me and I will never cease to count. The more I count, the more I experience the goodness of God :-)

“You crown the year with Your goodness, And Your paths drip with abundance. They drop on the pastures of the wilderness, And the little hills rejoice on every side. The pastures are clothed with flocks; The valleys also are covered with grain; They shout for joy, they also sing.” Psalm 65 : 11- 13

Attendees
Playing a game


Singing session



A message from Rev. Lau
My wife, Angela, is sharing
Countdown...

Wishing each other a Happy New Year

Kuih Angku made by Rev. Lau
Biscuits
The youngest member who had shared. His sharing put many of us to shame as he could memorize the whole apostle creed with ease.

See you next post :-)

No comments: