Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Day +1294 : “Hey! I am not a piano!” (1)

I am fine today.

Adriel don’t like the maid to wake her up and dress her in the morning. She insisted that I should be the one who did it.

One day, while I was taking off her pyjamas, I started to get a little bit naughty and tickled her body. She was defenceless as her face was covered with pyjamas with both hands constrained inside it.

“Hey! I am not a piano!” she shouted in laughter.

“The piano is there!” she continued and pointed to the piano in the living room.

“The piano is long. I am tall” she elaborated.

I believe she is trying to teach me how to distinguish a piano from her :-)

Just a little bit of explanation or elaboration such as this made me very happy :-) And with this, I understand her better.

To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: