Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day +1298 : “Is it the same?”

I am fine today.

Many mobile Satay Celup stalls gather at the car park in front of my office every evening. I planned to bring my family there for a Satay Celup dinner last night. But it rained and we ended up having dinner at Liong Ya Restaurant (梁雅茶餐室) - a restaurant famous of stuffed bean curd and paper wrapped chicken(纸包鸡).

Aaron would like to order Coca-cola. I told him that Coca-cola in restaurant is very expensive and he should refrain from drinking it. And I promised to get him one from TESCO which is much cheaper.

“Is it the same?” he questioned.

He must be thinking that the cheaper one is inferior and less delicious.

People’s perception towards the quality of a product might be affected by its price. Higher price might give an impression that the product is superior. This is an important factor that we need to consider when setting the price of a product.

See you next post :-)

No comments: