Monday, January 18, 2010

Day +1293 : “I like you so much!”

I am fine today.

Peoples in Eastern culture are generally implicit in expressing their feeling. They tend to hide their feeling deep inside their heart. It is embarrassing for even husband and wife or parents and children to say “I love you” or “I like you” :-(

Adriel is very explicit is expressing his feeling towards us. Very often, she would say “Baba, I like you very much” and sometimes, she also said “I don’t like you anymore”. Aaron followed her and started to say “I like you” very often :-) And I also follow them to say “I like you” almost every day.

I found I am a happier person after saying “I like you” :-) If you are still embarrassed to say it, force yourself to say at least once, and once you say it once, it would be easier for you to say the rest. And I guarantee you will be a lot happier after that :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

David said...

I am glad to hear this :-) Wish you all the best in your study!