Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day +1289 : Lunch at Shogun Japanese Buffet, Sunway Pyramid

I am fine today.

I had lunch with Rev. Lau and his family at Shogun Japanese Buffet, Sunway Pyramid. This was the first Japanese Buffet I had this year and also the first ever Japanese Buffet at Sunway Pyramid. I had it twice last year; one at 1 Utama Shopping Centre and the other one at Wisma UOA II, Jalan Pinang, KL.

So far, this Japanese Buffet remains the best buffet that I ever had. In fact, all of us enjoy the meal very much; so many varieties of food we can choose from. We started from 12:00pm and left at 3:00pm :-)

If you like to eat a lot, I highly recommend you to give it a try. They are still offering promotion currently. We paid RM37.1 each only after 25% discount :-)

Promotional leaflet. Click on any of the images to get a larger view.

Price list
Address and contact
See you next post :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I assume polite post. Specially the title-deed attracted me to review the intact story.

Doris said...

David,

願主繼續祝福你的身體。

Doris

David said...

谢谢!Doris.