Friday, January 15, 2010

Day +1290 : A great reason to have morning walk

I am fine today.

We discovered a shortcut to Daniel’s school on his first day at secondary school. I mentioned about this on Day +1280 : A surprise – Daniel’s school is so near.

Since then, I accompanied him to school every day. The whole journey – going and returning – took about 15 minutes. It is extremely difficult for me to jog anymore due to lung problem but walking 15 minutes in the early morning is definitely not a problem to me. At least I manage to do some exercise now :-)

Daniel is strong but I am weak. He can walk very fast even though he has to carry a heavy school bag on his back. I certainly can’t walk as fast as he is should I carry the same bag :-(

I like to walk with him as this is the time that we can have some personal talk. In addition to exercise, the walk allow me to foster a better relationship with him :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir,

Is Daniel allow you to hold his hand or not? :D

David said...

Definitely yes :-) Hugging also not an issue.