Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day +1285 : The car’s leather seat

I am fine today.

A reader of this blog wondered how the new Innova car seats would look like. So I am posting of few photos of the new seats today.

The total cost of replacing the original seat cover with half-leather was RM2500. I decided to have this replacement not because I wish the seats to be classy but to prevent water from infiltrating the seat. With a group of little children in the car, there is a big possibility of spilling water onto the seat of the car.

Someone told me that the seats look classy now but I really can’t appreciate this. To me, they look no different from the original one.





See you next post :-)

6 comments:

Mary Ann Daffidils said...

Wish you get well soon David.

David said...

Thanks!

Tarnya Burge said...

Thank you for your encouraging words which you left on our blog.
http://davidburge.wordpress.com/2010/01/11/from-the-comments-on-the-blog/

近朱者赤 said...

David,it looks great,and practical too. I am thinking to get Innova for my sister as well.

David said...

Yes, it is practical. I only realise that it is very popular - see many of them on the road. David

3D AUDI A4 MAXPIDER KAGU said...

Seat covers are best option to save car seats as we know long time use of car seat make them dirty and ugly and ruin car's interior to avoid this seat covers are use and your described seat covers are best.