Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day +1287 : “White hair keeps you cool”

I am fine today.

Joseph noticed that my wife has quite a lot of white hair.

“It is good to have white hair,” he told my wife.

“Why?” asked my wife, not knowing what was in his mind.

“White hair keeps you cool,” he reasoned :-)

There is scientific reason behind this; black surface absorbs heat and white surface reflects heat. Therefore, white hair should divert some heat away through reflection.

Yes, my wife is cool. And with the white hair, she is even cooler :-)

I always advise her not to take the trouble to dye her hair black whenever she asked me whether she should do so. The internal beauty of a person will not be boosted at all with black hair.

In fact, with white hair, she is more beautiful, cooler and truer :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: