Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day +1302 : She collected 290 aluminium drink cans

I am fine today.

My mother-in-law walks to IOI mall and then walks home again every day. One way journey took her about 15 minutes. She is very persistent and we didn’t see a day which she didn’t visit IOI mall.

We are not very sure why she is so interested in visiting IOI mall. She did purchase something like bread and vegetable but we suspected that this should not be the main reason that she visits IOI mall every day.

When I spotted her selling aluminium drink cans to the recycle agents this afternoon, I only realized that the main purpose of her visiting IOI mall is to collect these aluminium cans along the way. I overhead that the total number of aluminium can collected is 290. She was paid 2.5 cents per can and the total income was about RM7. She then equally divided the amount of money earned and passed to Daniel and Joseph.

My wife and I don’t mind her doing this as long as she is happy.

See you next post :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.