Sunday, June 01, 2008

Day +697 : Holiday at Awana Genting - Photos (3)

I am fine today. Continue posting holiday photos...

A dinner at Gohtong Jaya. I was quite reluctant to have meal at Gohtong Jaya as I have the impression that the restaurant there like to cheat tourists on the food price. But my brother Richard told me that the food there is cheap - even cheaper than what we could get at Puchong. This is because there are so many restaurants at Gohtong Jaya, so the price has to be competitive.

But I was still very cautious while I was ordering food. I almost asked for the price for each dish that I ordered. Due to somone's bad experience as I blogged on Day +657 : Ask for the price before ordering, the first thing I planned to say to the captain was, "No sultan fish, please." But when I looked at the price list on the white board, the sultan fish was without a price tag and I guessed the restaurant didn't even have stock.

We ordered 5 dishes : sweet sour fish (ikan haruan), fried eggs, seafood bean curd, kangkong and stewed mushroom chicken and the bill came about RM100 only. 8 of us couldn't even finish all the food.

The price list of fishes. The most expensive fish was Hong Ji Luo (红吉罗) which cost RM260 per kg.
While we were having dinner, somone pursuaded us to purchase 500g of roasted chestnut with a price of RM10. This was the first time ever I purchased roasted chestnut :-)
Now some flowers for you :-)







I have with me 5 two-way Genting Skyway tickets expiring on the 10 June 2008. If it just happens that you need the ticket, please get them from me; of course free of charge :-)

I thank God for this great holiday:-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: