Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Day +714 : Congratulation Hui Na!

I am fine today.

I am very glad to learn from my third sister – my stem cells donor - that her daughter Hui Na managed to secure a place in Universiti Putra Malaya (UPM) doing Bacelor Pendidikan (Sains Rumahtangga) or Bachelor of Education (Home Science).

The course is what she dreamed for. Last year, she applied for KPLSPM (Kursus Perguruan Lepasan SPM) but was not successful. My eldest sister and I appealed for her frenzily without any favourable outcome.

I blogged about the incident here:

Day +398 : How naive we were! Precious lesson learned. (1)
Day +399 : How naive we were! Precious lesson learned. (2)

She applied for the Education course this time using her STPM result and “kena (hit)” the first choice :-) Of course, my sister and she are overjoyed with the result :-)

She will be coming here on 28 June and registering for her study on the Sunday, 29 June.

May God bless her study!

See you next post :-)

4 comments:

Ting Ching Ching said...

Dear Brother,

I'm very happy because you are at home now. Said congratulation to Sister AhChuo too. I miss her very much.

Far away from malaysia, your sister in japan.

David said...

Dear Sister Ching Ching,

Yes. It is great to be home. I will pass your congratulation to Ah Chuo :-)

God bless you & your family!

Ah Kiew

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

Yu's sister also got a place in UPM, doing Bachelor of Computer Science.

David said...

Great! Come here to work 4 years later :-)

I also get a place in UPM, 20 years ago :-)

David