Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day +720 : No fever, got summon :-)

I am fine today.

Recently, I experienced mild shortness of breath quite frequently. There must be something wrong with my lungs. In fact, I already noticed the problem when I swam for the first time as I blogged in Day +699 : So breathless to swim now – 上气不接下气 :-(

Yesterday, my oxygen saturation test showed a reading of 96% which is a little bit lower than normal reading of 98% to 100%, but it is still not too bad :-) Before the transplant, I always scored 98% to 100% :-)

The test was done using a device that shines light through a finger. It measures the amount of oxygen in the blood based on the way red blood cells carrying oxygen absorb and reflect light.

I think as long as the saturation reading is above 90%, I should not worry to much. The important thing is the fever, which very fortunately didn't come back today :-) Though a little bit tired, I generally feel well and managed to go back to office to settle some works.

When I was on the way to office, I dropped by Guardian to buy some Vitamin C. Since the shopping can be done very quickly, I parked the car outside the parking lot in front of Guardian. When I came out from the shop, I was “bestowed” with a summon by MPSJ officer worth RM80 compoundable to RM40 :-(

I am still feeling very happy. Fever and summon – I choose summon :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: