Thursday, June 26, 2008

Day +722 : A three-in-one function

I am fine today.

I attended a three-in-one function organized by the staff today. The function was held in Wong Kok Char Chan Teng (旺 角 茶 餐 厅) in IOI Mall, Puchong. The restuarant got a website accessible here.

We are blending two birthday celebrations and a farewell into a single function, and I believe this is what we called economic of scale :-) A clever way to neutalize a little bit the pain from the recent price hike.

Ying Ying, Wei Nam and Steven. Ying Ying is leaving for greener pastures while the two boys are enjoying their birthdays :-) The staffs who attended the function
Richard presented a gift from the staff to Ying Ying.
Richard and me
The cake
Now the food. Most of us took the set meal that cost RM9.9. I still remember, the one that I had was Set 11 - sweet-sour spare rib.

The set consists of the following:

Fruit Drink
Soup
The main dish. (I don't know why blogspot rotate my dish 90 degree clockwise, it should be in portrait mode)
Another main dish one can choose - noodles
Another choice
Another one - chicken chop (This one get rotated by blogspot as well)

How was the food? Look very nice, but very salty :-(

See you next post :-)

No comments: