Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day +717 : Free nutritional lunch every working day :-)

I am fine today.

My fourth sister came to visit me after I was discharged from hospital last Monday. She saw that the dinner that I had was not very nutritious.

When I went to work in the office the next day, my brother-in-law – also my boss – told me that they will supply me free nutritious lunch.

Since then, whenever I reached home for lunch from office, a nutritious pack of lunch consisting of brown rice, organic vegetables and steam fish is always there on the dining table for me to enjoy. My sister’s maid prepares the lunch and sends it over to my house every day :-)

Who say there is no free lunch? I enjoy it every working day :-)

I enjoy so many free things from my family – even my blood was given free by my third sister :-)

I thank God to bless me with such a good family.

See you next post :-)

No comments: