Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Day +700 : “Because I am beautiful mah!”

I am fine today.

My nieces always brought along Adriel to visit friends and to do shopping during the last Chinese New Year.

Daniel was not happy about this.

“Why you always bring Adriel out?” he questioned my nieces.

“Because I am beautiful mah!” Adriel responsed instantly before my nieces got a chance to speak :-)

I have three boys and one girl, and I noticed that the girl is so different than boys. Adriel is so particular about what she wears. She always insists of wearing certain clothes that she thinks is beautiful.

Apart from this, she also like people calling her “princess”, and may be because princess always wears pink dresses, so she likes pink colour very much.

I can see from her that girls like to be beautiful more than anything else :-) So if you like to make a girl happy, just say "you are beautiful!" :-)

See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank so much ah......we re beautiful because 神按祂形象造人,包括我啦哈哈哈.......

David said...

对啦!神所造的都是美丽的,能够活出神形象的女人最美丽 :-)