Monday, June 02, 2008

Day +698 : Noodle Village

I am fine today.

I had dinner at Noodle Village (麦香村) last night with some church members. The restaurant is situated at No. 8G, Jalan Puteri 1/1, Bandar Puteri, beside the Giant Hypermarket.

It is a medium range restaurant with a good variety of selections.

We ordered 5 types of noodles yesterday and among the dishes, the Loh Pan Mee (卤板面) is the best :-) The price of the noodles here ranges from something between RM6.80 to RM8.80.

Since I didn’t bring along my camera, I had to use my PDA phone to take photo, therefore the quality of the photos are not very good.

The logo printed on the tissue
The signature dish - Loh Pan Mee (卤板面). Add in some black vinegar will make it extra delicious :-)
Mushroom pork noodle
Dry noodle
Fried pork noodle
Spare rib noodle
As my wife was not going for dinner with me last night, I will bring her to the restaurant some time this week, and I highly recommend this restaurant to you :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: