Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day +696 : Holiday at Awana Genting - Photos (2)

I am fine today. Continue posting holiday photos...

In the swimming pool at Awana Genting. This was my first time swimming in a public pool after bone marrow transplant :-) The reason I avoid the public swimming pool for so long is because the pool might be "infectous" as there are so many people using it.
Happy Aaron - very seldom he got a chance to play water in a pool
Adriel was very happy too!
Daniel showed off his swimming skill
Joseph was having fun
A group photo - Aaron stopped swimming early as he could not stand the coldness.
A break due to rain
Adriel and Joseph during the break
Water slide - Joseph

It's Daniel's turnMy turn :-) I was the only father sliding in that morning :-)
Getting a little bit hurt after first slide, but this did not prevent me for making further attempts - of course without getting hurt again :-)
Three of us sliding down at once and hitting each other while dropping into the pool :-(
Oops! Capture nothing. My wife took great effor to capture us sliding down on the camera and in many occasions, she missed us :-)
To be continued and see you next post :-)

No comments: