Friday, May 09, 2008

Day +674 : Happy birthday to me

I am fine today.

My colleagues are very enthusiastic in organizing birthday party recently. They celebrate birthday for every staffs. Since my birthday is on the Sunday, 11 May 2008, they decided to celebrate it today.

The main activity of the celebration is eating – the lunch and the cake. We went to Kenny Rogers Roasters in IOI mall for the lunch.

It is a tradition that the non-birthday colleagues will sponsor the meal and cake. In other words, the one who is celebrating the birthday has the advantage of having free meal :-) Considering this advantage, I “warned” my colleagues that I still have 2 birthdays to celebrate this year; my bone marrow transplant birthday on 5 July and my real birthday on 22 November :-) You can read the detail here : http://david-healed.blogspot.com/2007/07/day-366-three-birthdays-i-celebrate.html

No one dare to response to this warning :-)

The restaurant that claim to have the world's greatest chicken - what do you think? I thought the best chicken is those "organic athelic chicken" from my kampong :-)
The poor chickens
A photo before the lunch
Delicious muffins (photo courtesy of Yik Chong)
Quarter chicken with 3 side dishes
Zoom in view of the dish (photo courtesy of Yik Chong)
The cake
A photo with another colleague who celeberate his birthday together with me (photo courtesy of Yik Chong)
"Luckily no one has the capacity to take this one anymore except me" (photo courtesy of Yik Chong)
The after match (photo courtesy of Yik Chong)
I appreciate my colleagues to organize this birthday celebration.
See you next post :-)

No comments: