Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day +679 : Hello! Tasik Kenyir. See you next year!

I am fine today.

Riding on the zero fare promotion of AirAsia, my brother Richard invited me to join him for a holiday trip to Tasik Kenyir. When? Next year school’s holiday :-).

We managed to purchase zero fare air ticket between KL and Trengganu on 16 and 18 March 2008. I will bring my wife, Daniel, Joseph and Adriel for the trip, leaving my youngest son Aaron to the care of my mother-in-law and maid.

So far, nobody have the school holiday calendar for next year. So the question is how come Richard knows? He calculates :-)

If he calculates wrongly or the Education Department does not follow the rules, then the RM410 air fare will be burned. But so far, Richard manages to predict the holiday pretty well; never miss :-)

We will be living on the houseboat at Tasik Kenyir. This must serves us especially the children an incredible experience :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: