Friday, May 02, 2008

Day +667 : A labourious Labour Day – in eating :-) (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday…

In the evening, we attended a wedding dinner of the son of a church member. This church member is a Foochow like me. He arranged the dinner to be held in a restaurant that specializes in Foochow food :-)

JANBO Restaurant (珍宝海鲜大酒楼) in KinraraA photo with the bridegroom and the bride
Take a photo while waiting for the food
The menu - 9 dishes (about RM700 per table). This was the most expensive wedding dinner my wife and I ever attended so far :-)
Cold dish - 珍宝五福齐临门
Shark fin soup
"Buddha Jumps Over the Wall" - 佛跳墙, first time ever I saw this famous Foochow dish, but unfortunately we missed the chance to taste it last night because we were having the shark fin soup. One can have either this dish or shark fin.
Steam fish - it looks so fierce, isn't it?
Baby pork
Prawn
Vegetable
Fried rice
Dessert 1
Dessert 2
This was my first wedding dinner after bone marrow transplant :-)

See you next post :-)

No comments: