Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day +682 : Streamyx ordeal (2)

I am fine today. Continue from yesterday...

On Wednesday, the problem was still not resolved. I called customer support again. The staff kept me on hold on the phone for another half an hour just to make another report with different case number :-(

Why she needs to lodge a different case? I guess it must be to avoid the original case to remain unresolved for too long. With this, the report will show that my original case was only delayed for one day, and they got the new case resolved one day ahead – opened on Wednesday, closed on Thursday. Smart?

I spent almost 2 hours hanging on the phone because of TM Net’s fault. Worse still, the call was not free; I only realized this yesterday. Richard told me that those number starts with 1-300 is not free call number :-(

If you want to make a living online, be careful. 5 days without internet access might cause you out of business.

See you next post :-)

No comments: