Saturday, May 03, 2008

Day +668 : A lunch with former staffs

I am fine today.

Three former staffs were kind enough to treat me a lunch this afternoon at Restoran Leong Ya(梁雅纸包鸡) at 95, Jalan Kenari 23, Bandar Puchong Jaya. The restaurant is famous for Yong Tau Foo(酿豆腐) and paper wrapped chicken(纸包鸡).

Two of the staffs left the company before I was sick and one of them left about one year ago, when I was back to office after bone marrow transplant. They are faithful reader of my blog; one of them told me that he reads my blog every morning before going to work :-)

Even though we didn’t meet every day, they know quite clearly what happen to me through this blog. And I believe they found out that I am a gluttonous person from this blog too. That is why they invited me for a lunch this afternoon, I guess :-)

I appreciate their kindness and friendship :-)

A photo with the staffs - one of them left already

Let me now share with you the dishes that we had this afternoon.

Paper wrapped chicken
Juicy and tasty
Bean curd
Two-taste spare ribs(鸳鸯排骨) - very nice! The vegetable
Spinarch soup
See you next post :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sir,

I think the dish name is 鸳鸯排骨。阴阳排骨 is a bit funny :D

David said...

Thank you SzuKiak for correction. Yes, 鸳鸯排骨 sounds a lot better :-)